Tuesday, November 6, 2018

The Return of Sharon Sparkles

Guys, it's been a while... Here's a quick recap of the past four years since I last blogged: 1) I'm still immature and 2) very much easily entertained.

So when I received the following text message (seen below) this past Saturday morning, combined with the fact that I'd be in the airport for a good portion of my day, I let the initial text simmer for a couple of hours and then proceeded to make my move. What happened next was more amazing than I could have ever scripted, and in the process resurrected one of my all time favorite creations: Sharon Sparkles







































And there you have it folks... It may not be the most climatic ending that i was hoping for, but who knows- he may reach right back out and give us more material for a part 2

2 comments:

Hyrum said...

Love it Freddie. Well done.

Dillon said...

The return of Sharon!!